If you are between 16-35 yrs. old and interested in joining the OJT Programme you are invited to submit your applications to any of the OJT Offices (preferably the one closest to your residential location) Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 8:00 am to 3:00 pm with the original and a copy of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates (i.e. CSEC, CAPE, Associate, Diploma, TVET, Bachelor's or Master's/PhD)
- National Identification Card
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill (no more than 2 months old) for proof of address.
If the utility bill is in another person's name, a Letter of Authorisation is required. Applicants are also required to submit a copy of the person's ID along with the Letter of Authorisation.
Kindly note the following:
- Registration is ongoing. There is NO deadline.
- Applicants are still required to be dressed appropriately when dropping off their applications at an OJT office nearest to their residential location.
- Applications will be reviewed to ensure that all required documents have been submitted. Only applications with all required documents will be processed.
- An OJT Programme Official will contact the applicant for a scheduled interview. Applicants attending a scheduled interview are required to dress in professional business attire. Interviews are based on a “first-in, first-out” system. Upon the completion of your interview, your application will be processed.
- Applicants are required to walk with their National Identification card and Academic Certificates i.e. CSEC, CAPE, Associate, Diploma, TVET, Bachelor's or Master's/PhD, for both registration and the scheduled interview.
- Trainees are placed in the field of study and/or areas of interest that is best suited with their qualifications. Successful persons will be contacted via telephone and/or email for placement.